Gastritis is when the stomach lining( mucosa) is inflamed, or swollen.
Stomach acid breaks down food and pepsin digests protein and a thick layer of mucus prevent the acidic digestive juice from dissolving the stomach tissue.
Gastritis may be acute or chronic:
- Acute gastritis starts suddenly and lasts for a very short time.
- Chronic gastritis if not treated lasts for years or even a lifetime.
Gastritis can be erosive or nonerosive:
- Erosive gastritis can cause erosions(shallow breaks in the stomach lining) or ulcers (deep sores in the stomach lining_.
- Nonerosive gastritis causes inflammation stomach lining.
Gastritis is treatable with several natural remedies :
- boil 2 handfuls of rice in a liter of water,
- let it cool down
- drink it during the day to relieve the symptoms and cure the condition.
Ginger and pear
- peel and slice a piece of ginger and one pear,
- boil them in water
- let them cook and soften,
- remove the pot from heat
- drink the water each morning before breakfast.
Carrot and celery juice
- blend a few carrots , a celery sprig and some water
- drink the smoothie every time you’re experiencing heartburn .
Apple and chamomile
- Peel and slice one apple
- add some chamomile flowers in a pot of water,
- bring the mixture to a boil
- remove it from the heat
- drink a cup each morning.
- boil water
- add some fresh parsley
- let it sit for 10 minutes
- drink it every morning to protect your stomach from infections.
Thanks for reading …